Monday 9 February 2009

B is for...

B is for Broadway Market. My younger cousin insisted that she and I had to to go the Broadway Market together to get muffins while I was in Kansas. It's a nice little cafe right down the street from my cousins' house. The muffins were quite good I must say. If you're ever is Sterling, Kansas you will definitely need to stop by and have one. 

This is the second day in a row I've posted... I can't remember the last time I did that! Right now I'm doing it as a relaxer before heading to the library to do research for a paper that's due on Thursday for my "Arab World Today" class. It's a very interesting class but definitely a LOT of work. But then again all my classes are a lot of work this semester. I guess that's what I get for not taking "freshman" level classes. Oh well!

iTunes: Suyo Soy by Seth Condrey

No comments: