Wednesday 11 March 2009

K is for...

"K" is for Kansas... Another letter than I had trouble finding a picture for but I thought this was a pretty accurate representation for it. I spent a week in Kansas back in January and had an awesome time with my younger cousins and my uncle. This is their house. I loved being able to spend time there and I love this shot with the sun the way it is... I think it looks so friendly and inviting just like the house and the people who live in it.

I can't wait for Friday to finally be here this week. I mean I always look forward to the weekend (what student doesn't?) but I've got a midterm tomorrow and then two things due for both of my Spanish classes on Friday. Needless to say at 3 o'clock on Friday afternoon I'm gonna breathe a huge sigh of relief.

1 comment:

tr3nta said...

what a nice house... :-)