Thursday 19 July 2007

Questions

Who, what, where, when, how, and to what extent? Those were the questions my 4th grade teacher Mrs. Bell used to want us to ask. I can't remember what the context was in which that she wanted us to ask these questions though... Lately I've been asking these questions but not in the context of grammar but rather in the context of my life- Who am I, what am I doing, where am I going with my life, how am I going to end up, and to what extent could I possibly mess things up? I think now because I know the next year holds so much uncertainty I'm asking these questions so much more that I used to. No one can ever know what's in store for them as much as they'd like to think they do but now I know for sure that I have no idea what's going to happen.

2 comments:

Anna said...

This is so true Anna. Be patient. All questions will be answered in time. :) I am jamming to some Ben Folds as I am writing you! I linked to you on my blog tonight. Make sure you check it out.

Later!

Anna said...

Arent you supposed to be blogging while I am gone?