Wednesday 15 August 2007

Platforms



I love traveling by trains. It's a good thing too because I take the subway and EL train everyday! I've started to like pictures of train platforms. I love thinking about how many trains pass through a station each day carrying hundreds of people to and from work or where ever it is their daily walks of life are carrying them. The top photo is from London and the bottom is in Brussels. I like how the lighting is kind of the same in both pictures and how the shots are from two different directions on the platforms.



iTunes: Break Free by Hillsong

2 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

hey... i believe that is my niece in your profile photo! i'm motherskylark's sis and i saw you over on anna's site.

Anna said...

hehehe....Anna, bluemountainmama.....bluemountainmama, Anna. I am so glad that you have been introduced! :)

I also love trains and platforms Anna...nice shots!