Saturday 16 February 2008

Out and About



Recently one of my favorite activities on the weekend has been going out to eat. Food in general makes me relaxed and happy but good food, in a relaxed atmosphere with my friends just makes things so much better. This weekend unintentionally has been an ethnic weekend. Last night I had Mexican food, today I had Portuguese food, and tomorrow I'm having Indian. It's been a good weekend so far :-) This is from a couple of weekends ago when I went out to a chocolate cafe with a group of girlfriends. It's the most amazing chocolate I've had on this side of the Atlantic NO JOKE! It was quite amazing. This was someone's chocolate peanut butter cupcake. It makes me hungry just looking at it.... BTW I'm going there for dessert tomorrow night after Indian food... can't wait!!!

1 comment:

bluemountainmama said...

it IS hard to beat good food shared with good friends. we don't have a lot of dining out options where i live and i miss having the variety.