Thursday 13 September 2007

Jumble

School started on Monday, we went to school for a grand total of three days and now have two days off for Jewish holidays. Gotta love the Philly school district! I'm insanely overwhelmed right now and I was looking through my pictures trying to find one to match how I'm feeling right now but none fit. My teachers are already giving out assignments as if we'd never gone on vacation and having to get my application to Wheaton done and retake my standardized tests has left me feeling like curling up in my bed and just waiting until it's all over. My thoughts are running at about a thousand a minute and everything ends up one big jumble. I found this picture online and thought it was just perfect. I wish I could take credit for it but...




iTunes: Help! by The Beatles

3 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

wow....that just reiterates why i don't miss being in school! :)

are you a senior?

take some deep breaths and try to relax, though i know it's hard. :)

Christy said...

Cute picture! I feel the same way, only if it were a picture of me, I might be passed out from exhaustion with my face in about 4 different books...

Don't you have to do TWO applications? = )

Anna said...

Wow...that kid looks like how I feel! :) Missing you and I am finally up on my computer!