Wednesday 5 September 2007




Beligian chocolate really does live up to it's reputation I'd never had such amazing chocolate EVER in my life before going to Brussels. Now, two months after coming back I still have most of it (which was showing amazing restraint on my part as well as my mom and sisters). I've been saving it to eat with my best friend. Despite being back for over a month we have yet to see each other. She's been working down the shore and our family schedules haven't let us hang out but we have talked on the phone or via the internet almost everyday. Tomorrow night we're finally going to hang out!!!! I'm really excited just to be able to talk to her. There are alot of things we've hinted to each other about but didn't want to talk about over the phone because that's just not quite personal enough for us (and we also didn't want our big earred sisters to be listening in). When ever anyone asked me what I missed about the States my first answer was always my best friend. We see each other every single day during school and especially during basketball and soccer season. She's been my life saver, hug-giver, listener, and she's been there for me when I just wanted everyone else to leave me alone. I could never have had a greater blessing in my life. So Xannie my fellow white girl (hehe) I love you and I've missed you!


iTunes: Lo que Paso, Paso by Daddy Yankee

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yum! Chocolate! Have fun with your best friend -- I'm jealous, I haven't seen mine since getting back from London, either. And she and I have hardly gotten to talk or email either... = (

bluemountainmama said...

there is NO WAY i would have been able to make that chocolate last for two months, best friend or not! :) yummy!

such a nice tribute to your friend....