Thursday 20 September 2007

A Light Still Burns




This week has gone in a blur of papers, pens, uniforms, and soccer balls (HA). Our first full week of school has been very tiring and despite the massive load of work I have I'm content. I had my first club soccer game of the season last night and I had a BLAST! It was so great to be back with the girls from last year and to be playing at a level so different from school. I missed playing soccer with these girls so much over the last many months since I got sidelined with an injury back in January. I've ALMOST finished my Wheaton application and I'm submitting the soccer recruiting form tomorrow. The week is winding down and I'm not complaining that's for sure I'm looking forward to catching up on some sleep and pleasure reading for a little while this weekend! But even better I have soccer practice tomorrow night!!!!



iTunes: It Ain't Me, Babe by Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon from Walk the Line (soundrack)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It sounds like you're busy and in the swing of things. Glad you can play football again. ;)

Enjoy pleasure reading!

bluemountainmama said...

busy, busy, girl.... but glad you are finding contentment in the midst of it. good luck with the soccer...a very fun sport, indeed!