Monday 15 December 2008

And time goes by...



Well my first semester of college is officially over. I got back to Philly this afternoon after hanging out in Baltimore for the weekend. I'm looking forward to just relaxing with my nose in a book and mug of tea before heading out next Monday on my next adventure- Guatemala City! I'm going on a vision trip with 6 other people to see the work that is being done down there from the 22-31 of December which means, yes, I'll be gone for Christmas. Believe it or not it's a huge relief to be going. The thought of being here for Christmas is unbearable, why? It not only is the first Christmas without Ben but we had made plans MONTHS ago for him and his brother to be here. I even knew what I was going to buy him, I had had the web page bookmarked for a while and had to delete it because I got tears in my eyes every time I went into my bookmarks. Anyway, I'm very excited about the trip AND I get to add another stamp to my passport who can complain about that?!

iTunes: Be Be Your Love by Rachael Yamagata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun & stay safe!