Friday 5 December 2008

Skyline...finally


So, I pretty much have wanted this shot for oh... about four years. After four years of standing on the El train platform waiting for the train home after various sports practices and games looking at the skyline with various cloud patterns or sunsets thinking "Darn it that looks amazing I wish I had my camera with me..." I FINALLY got the picture. I took this over Thanksgiving Break when I was back in Philly and went down to see my high school's girls basketball team practice and when I got off the train and looked over at the skyline I finally pulled out my camera and clicked away taking pictures of the skyline on one side of the platform and the Delaware River on the other side. It was good to be back in a city. I'm still not used to the small town thing down here... I'm not used to the whole "Town Mall" being the cool place to hang out with its food court and Boscovs rather than "Downtown." My friends from high school were laughing at me when we were hanging out over break when I went on a rant about how the town I live in manages to have 3 grocery stores and not much else. I'm a city kid what can I say?! 

iTunes: Flightless Bird by Iron & Wine

1 comment:

Anna said...

MISS YOU, MISS YOU, MISS YOU....