Monday 21 April 2008

Project Green #1




Project Green Post #1 for me. I love this picture. It's from when I was in Alicante, Spain during Spring Break. Alicante was amazing. Your typical Mediterranean beach city and it was absolutely gorgeous! I unfortunately only was able to enjoy it for a day before getting sick and completely glued to my bed in my hostel which was unfortunate because being sick led to more complications later... I'll post about that another time :-)

iTunes: World Soccer Daily Podcast

6 comments:

Anna said...

LOVE IT! The blue is so beautiful against the green!

Toni said...

Oh..the palms! Makes me long for somewhere that grows them LOL Funny to read your story about you getting sick - my husband recently took ill while we were vacationing in Mexico. It was awful to say the least.

Lilli & Nevada said...

This is a very nice photo Love it as well

Carletta said...

Simplicity, green, lovely!

Anonymous said...

I can feel the warm breeze just by looking at this. Your hostel stay brought back memories for me. I did the Eurail/Hostel thing back in 72. I got sick for a time too.

Anonymous said...

Nice and crisp picture of the leaves fluttering in the wind :)