Wednesday 2 April 2008

Sunshine and Oranges



Being a total Philly girl I hadn't seen oranges still on the tree in years before I went to Spain for the first time in 2004. I love all of the orange and lemon trees through out Spain. This particular tree was in Granada which is without a doubt one of the most incredible cities in the world. I'll be posting pictures of the Alhambra Fortress is Granada soon. Unfortunately I've got a mountain of homework calling me and since I missed the entire week last week I really do need to go and do it... I really do like posting I wish I had more time for it :-( Ah well 2 more months of school and then I'll have more time!

iTunes: Over Rated by Gavin Degraw

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay -- I like the pictures!

Anna said...

Hey! Forgive me for being so lame! I have been crazy busy! Did you try to call me tonight? I need to check my messages. I miss you girl! Thanks for all your comments! I smile everytime I see them!

I can't see the pic for some reason but I will be back to check it! I am SURE it is good!

carmilevy said...

Hi Anna. I've gotta say your photography is fantastic wherever you're shooting from. This particular photo has warmth written all over it.

I'll be back to meander through your photographic archives. Lovely work...I can see why you've crossed Anna C's path!

Anna said...

This is so pretty! I love the green and orange! Miss you girl...I need to call you back...email me your cell number!

Later,
Me.

ava said...

omg this picture is gorgeous! it has this totally warm cozy feel to it. btw cool u dont use photoshop i ttly respect that u can take such gr8 pics w/o it.

JunieRose2005 said...

WOW! A beautiful sunset- one of my favorite things!

All of your pictures are very pretty!


Junie