Thursday 24 April 2008

Project Green #3



Project Green #3. My fellow Narnia lovers may understand why I love this picture. It reminds me of what I've always imagined as the door that opens for Eustace and Jill to leave the moors of England and enter the amazing world that is Narnia. I'm excited to see the movie of Prince Caspian but I'm keeping my expectations low. I'm hoping that I'll be pleasantly surprised...

Well, it's Thursday! I've made it through another week of school. One more week until D-Day aka the first day of my International Baccalaureate exams. I'll have exam between 2-3 hours long a DAY and I have two written exams for each class. I've been working towards this for 2 very long years and now to have the exams less than two weeks away is insane! At times it stresses me out but at other times (like right now) I'm excited about it. Gee... that doesn't make me sound like a nerd at all now does it... I've got three weeks of exams. So I'm hoping that I'm as prepared as my teachers say I am and I hope I can be as confident in myself as they are in me.

iTunes: Love Song by Sarah Bareilles

6 comments:

Lacey Lichi said...

That door does scream Narnia! Beautiful shot. Good luck with exams, sounds like you'll do great!

Carletta said...

Narnia, The Secret Garden, Hobbits even,fairy tales - it evokes all of that.
I want to find one of those that leads somewhere.
Beautiful!

Gina said...

Incredible pic! Beautiful :O)

Jeanne Damoff said...

So lush! Makes me want to explore. I love the Narnia connection you made.

All the best on your exams!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Even the less imaginative can be inspired by that shot! Very well done!

Anna said...

That is so green and pretty! I miss you Anna!