Thursday 24 July 2008

Final Project Black



I missed out on finishing Project Black so I thought I would post this... No I did not take it as I'm the 2 year old sitting in the middle. I love this picture. It's from my aunt and uncles' wedding. Yesterday I went through a TON of pictures of Ben from the time he was born up until a couple of weeks ago (thanks facebook). I'm getting all these pictures together for his service which is Saturday. It was hard going through all the pictures especially from when we were younger. I would see a picture like this one and start crying and then I would flip to another one a burst out laughing remembering some odd memory of us. I'm on an emotional roller coaster right now... I wish there was more to write on here but I'm not sure what to say... I'll post again soon hopefully after we get back from the service.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Thank you for sharing such precious thoughts and a photograph that so wonderfully looks back.

Jeanne Damoff said...

Cute picture. The boys look like miniature Pilgrims. :)

Still praying for you daily, Anna. Our pastor's daughter goes to Covenant and knew Ben. We prayed for your whole family last night at church. May the grace and peace of Christ settle on Saturday's service like a warm and assuring blanket.

Love, Jeanne

Unknown said...

You were a very cute two-year-old!