Friday 17 October 2008

Weekends


Oh weekends... Those great things. This shot is from this past weekend which was Fall Break. We had a game Saturday so Sunday after hanging out with Christy for a bit I headed to Baltimore to crash at my aunt and uncles' house. It was really really really nice to be away from campus and to just be able to relax for a couple of days. This shot is from Monday I went with my aunt to the Inner Harbor and walked around for a bit. I like shots that have three things in them. So, when I saw this house with the three windows I couldn't resist. Anyway, I'm really glad it's the weekend again. Our short week of classes was really nice but of course not having any classes at all is great too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this shot. The shadows add a lot and each window is different in the shutters and shade drawn. Adds a bit of mystery.

Hope you had a terrific weekend and all is well!

Anna said...

Hey! I getting back into a groove here although I am still sick. Lets try to get online this week one night! Love you girl!

Lacey Lichi said...

Great shots. I've missed being around here! How is school? Are you getting used to the pace of life there yet? Keep shooting and sharing. I'll be back!

Unknown said...

I love how classic this shot is, but how not boring it is at the same time :)