Saturday 4 October 2008

Night Lights


Last night I was in DC to see La Edad de la Ciruela (The Aging of the Plum) a play in Spanish (obviously) with a group of people from school. This isn't your typical DC shot though... I had hoped to get a shot of the Capital Building or the Washington Monument to post but I only saw both from a far as we were driving away so I wasn't able to get any shots. Anyway, this shot is from outside of El Teatro Gala. I really liked the play. The actresses did an amazing job. I wish we could've had more time in DC. I really liked the area we were in and would've loved to explore it more. Plus in the words of a friend I'm "such a city slicker" and I've missed being in a city with things like subways and buses to take you places. There isn't even a bus going through Westminister... *sigh* It's good to be living somewhere very different though, it's just taking some adjusting.

iTunes: Slow Down Sister by Lady Antebellum (I'm not a country music person but I LOVE this group!)

2 comments:

brittaffeldt said...

I'm loving the picture! I understand the big city to small college town transition, too!
And Lady A is SO great! If you like them, you should also check out Little Big Town... they have a similar sound :)

Anil P said...

That's an intriguing name for a play. Is the plum a metaphor?