Wednesday 24 September 2008

Window Panes


I'm posting and it's NOT Sunday night!!! Wohooo! I was looking through my recent pics and couldn't find one that I quite liked so I decided to post this one from back when I first arrived on campus. This is one of the windows in the Little Baker Chapel which is where Inter Varsity Christian Fellowship meets every week. I'm beginning to wear a path with a few of my friends from our dorm to Little Baker... 

What to say, what to say... I feel like nothing has really happened but yet at the same time so much has gone on. Days go by, emotions go up and down, weakness and strength come and go on a daily basis. For example- today started out not so good and continued that way up until soccer practice at 4:30. Practice went well and got me to think about other things. After practice I rushed back to my room, showered and bolted to head to a soccer game in Gettysburgh to watch Messiah vs Gettysburgh play (Messiah is currently ranked #1 in the NCAA Division 3). It was a good match, the hang out time with most of my teammates and coach was good and it was a great relaxing end to a day that was well... Not so great. It's completely impossible to predict how I'll feel at any moment of any day. I can be completely fine one moment and then two seconds later be thrown into a dark mood. Learning how to deal with this and to keep going is a challenge and adjustment- as if I didn't have enough of both already. I just have to keep going because that's all there is to do right now... 

No comments: