Sunday 7 September 2008

Fall Sports


Today is ridiculously gorgeous after a really rainy drizzly couple of days. I have to admit... I didn't know there was yet another hurricane happening. I plead college student ignorance for that and not having a working T.V. at the moment or having checked the news recently... Ooops... Anyway, Today in celebration of the awesome weather I went to the Women's Field Hockey game today. I tried to get some action shots but shooting field hockey is harder than other sports because the ball is SO small that it just looked like the girls were running and throwing their sticks at each other. Obviously though I got some shots of the girls on the bench I liked, since I'm now posting 3 of them... The top one is my favorite. Gotta do some work now and then am heading to Target to pick up a few things.

iTunes: Lookin' For a Good Time by Lady Antebellum (I'm loving their CD right now!)





3 comments:

Anna said...

I love these!!!! Look at that green! Beautiful! How are you doing friend?

Lacey Lichi said...

Second that! I also like the pic of just her feet. Fantastic! I'm glad that you haven't posted lately either! I don't feel quite so bad. I think that at the beginning of the school year everyone is just getting into the rhythm of life again!

Be careful in Target. I always would go in for $10 worth of stuff and come out with $50. They'll get you every time!

tr3nta said...

I like this shots!!!