Monday 15 September 2008

Sunsets


So... Here's my evening for you. I got back from dinner around 7:30, picked up my books and headed to my friend's room down the hall to study and get my work done. It is now 12:30 am and I'm still not done. NOT because I have a ton of work but rather because we get distracted so easily. If you want proof and you're me friend on facebook keep and eye out for the Kerri and Meg dance videos, enough said! For further evidence, Meg is now looking at pictures of her sister trying on wedding dresses. You might ask why am I blogging when I have work to be done? Well, It's called procrastination and I'm thinking of declaring it as my major. Just kidding! I really like my classes, with the exception of my astronomy class which fortunately is only twice a week, Spanish is definitely my favorite class, followed by Introduction to Political Science, Religion is okay... not amazing but not to horrible either, and astronomy is just blehhh. Oh well, it's only a semester long and it's getting one of my science credits out of the way. 

This shot is from earlier. My friend pointed out the sky while dinner was being made. She then rolled her eyes and said "why am I suprised?" when I went to grab my camera. Haha! Well, I'm off to read some now so MAYBE I can sleep tonight before class tomorrow...

3 comments:

Robert said...

Wonderful shot! I loved reading this. I'm the king of procrastination. I could write story after story about it. Maybe I'll do that...later of course. :)

Kerri Farley said...

A beautiful sunset!

Procrastination and I are great friends!!

Anna said...

This is beautiful Anna!