Monday 22 September 2008

Late Nights


I appear to be getting into the not so good habit of posting very late Sunday night/very early Monday morning...  It's not intentional I promise! This shot is from Friday night at the Pour House, the cafe where Christy's pictures are on display. I LOVE going to the Pour House. In addition to having great coffee and food they have an awesome atmosphere. Friday night two groups were playing live music. One of them called the Transcendent Third was really good. It was twin brothers who played together and blended their music together really nicely. At this point right now I'm not sure what else to write about... It's late/early and I think the best thing to do would be to just click "publish post" and shut my laptop for tonight... So that's what I'm going to do! 

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love this and the one above it...I have been thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Mmmm, Pour House....

Thanks for the plug :)