Tuesday 2 September 2008

Blue Eyes

K's blue eyes

Sorry for the lack of posting recently... It's been a combination of a crazy schedule, adjusting to a new routine, hanging out with friends etc. Also finding or feeling the desire to pull out my camera and take pictures has for whatever reason has really not been present, which is weird... Anyway, This weekend after a 2 day soccer tournament I headed to spend a few nights with my cousins who live about 45 minutes off campus. This shot is my younger cousin. Her and her brothers all have blue eyes and just pop. I kept trying to get a good shot of her while we were all outside yesterday. I have a feeling this shot was close to the point where she was beginning to get ticked off at me... Oh well, what else is new. HAHA! Well, I've got to get some work done before my afternoon class today. It was a nice and relaxing weekend just not very productive work wise... Oh well. 

iTunes: I was here by Lady Antebellum

3 comments:

Lacey Lichi said...

I'm glad that you had a good weekend! The work will get done, make sure you still take plenty of time to play! I love this shot. I think that the fact she looks slightly ticked off makes it unique and interesting to look at. Well done! And wow, are those some beautiful eyes.

brittaffeldt said...

Beautiful photo!!
Its great that you have some family close by!
(I love Lady Antebellum!)

Anna said...

Beautiful and I love the bricks from the last post!