Thursday 28 August 2008

Spirals

Brick Rings

You should all leave Christy lots of comments despite her lousy computer right now, and congratulate her on an awesome photography show tonight! I was so excited that I was able to go and see her work on display. And I must say her photos were quite a hit!!! I'm so happy for her with all of these new and exciting opportunities that are coming her way! Quick post for me tonight because I'm tired and after having loads of coffee today I'm now experiencing the post-hyper-off-of- coffee-energy crash. HAHA! That looks really funny... This is a shot from around campus. Basically the whole campus is a pedestrian campus AKA no roads dividing it up with cars driving through... There is the occasional golf cart but that's it. Every so often there are these brick ring things (I'm not too sure what to call them) where a couple of paths meet together. Anyway, I snapped this shot earlier today between lunch and a class.... Heading to bed now cause the coffee has definitely worn off... Good night!

No comments: