Monday 25 August 2008

Day #1

Night Lights

Well today was my first official day as a college student and I have to say that 2 classes in one day, as opposed to 8, that finished at 11:20 AM in the morning was SO nice! I then had until 4, when I had soccer, to do whatever I wanted! I chose to make a Target run with Christy and do a few other errands with her. I then came back and hung out in my room with my roommate for a little while before she split for her afternoon class, which left me in the room for some down time by myself. Not too bad of a day! I know things are going to pick up speed pretty soon. Especially when soccer games start. This is another shot from my picture walk last night. I played with the color some but decided that I liked the color of the light with the brick too much to change it to black and white or sepia. So here it is! I'm going to try to get some shots the next couple of days of the campus during the day so you can see it in daylight... 

iTunes: Relative by Gavin Degraw

2 comments:

Anna said...

I wanna go back to college!! I am so glad you had a good first day and I am totally jealous and want to go to Target with you girls! How fun!

Robert said...

Unlike Anna's comment, I DON'T want to go back to college. I loved it, but once was enough. :) Great shot. I love the brick background.