Tuesday 12 August 2008

Little One

Picking up the pieces

Here's another shot from last week's vacation. This is my youngest cousin affectionately nicknamed "G" in many different forms ex. Lil G, G-unit, etc. Unfortunately Lil G came on vacation and proceeded to give 15 of the 20 of us the stomach virus... Not fun! It's okay Lil G we'll forgive you... Someday...

I love this shot of Lil G. She was so funny to watch on the beach. I played with the color in this shot and looked at it in sepia and black and white but I love the way the pink looks contrasting with the grays of the beach. Sorry this is so short. I'm heading off to work... 3 more days!!!

iTunes: Next to Me (Wait a Minute Sister) by Gavin Degraw 

1 comment:

Lacey Lichi said...

Cute shot. And I agree, I like the color! Babies and sand, you just can't go wrong. Unless you're the mom trying to get it all out of their diaper!