Friday 15 August 2008

Directions Take 2

Center City Directions

Tomorrow is going to be my last day in Center City before heading to school on Sunday. It's also going to be my last time seeing some of my IB buddies before all of us heading our separate ways for school. We're all excited and of course a bit nervous at the same time. I have to say my excitement greatly outweighs my nerves by a HUGE margin. I've been thinking about college since I was about oh... 10 years old. Now it's finally here! I'm so excited for the new challenges that are coming and for the new changes as well. Right now I need both of those things a lot. I need structure, I need my day occupied with many things, I need to be able to focus on something other than myself and my own loss. It's been one month since Ben died but it feels like so much longer than that. He would want me to be living it up in college and to have a great time just like he did. Ben, I'll do my best to make you proud.

iTunes: In Love With a Girl by Gavin Degraw

4 comments:

Jeanne Damoff said...

I like a lot about this photograph. The angle, the color and mood of the sky, the layers created by the signs on the back side.

May you go out with joy and be led forth with peace, Anna. I predict wonderful adventures and amazing friendships await you! :)

Lacey Lichi said...

Yeah, what she said, exactly. I should have been here earlier to say it myself!

Anna said...

I like that one!!! I am so excited for your journey....hopefully one day it will bring you to Atlanta for a visit!

Robert said...

I often admit to my students that I didn't start enjoying school until college. What an exciting time for you.