Saturday 9 August 2008

Shoreline

Colored Shores
I just got back from a week at the Outer Banks with my mom's side of the family. The weather was great all week. The water was amazingly blue everyday with really gentle waves and it stayed at a good temperature so we were in the water constantly. Unfortunately 15 out of the 20 0f us came down with the stomach virus, myself included, which was NOT fun at all... The week was good other than the whole sick thing though...

One of my favorite things about the week was staying up late and going down to the beach really late at night and just sitting looking at the stars. I'm such a city kid! On the rare occasion when I see a few stars I think "wow cool!" but being at the beach and seeing thousands of stars every night was amazing. I could have stayed down at the beach all night every night just looking at the stars and never gotten bored just looking at them.

One week until I leave for school! I'm so excited!!!!!

iTunes: Drop in the Ocean by Michelle Branch

1 comment:

Robert said...

I could sit in that same spot where you took that picture for hours on end. The beach is probably my favorite spot on this earth. I love this picture.