Thursday 15 May 2008

Corner



Three more to go... three more to go... THREE MORE TO GO!!!!! Me and my friends were singing while we were walking down the street today. Literally singing! The Beatles song "I've Just Seen A Face" to be exact. We finished our biology exam around 10 this morning and then had the rest of the day for... whatever. I took this picture from the Borders next door to the offices where we've been doing all of our testing. It's nice going to school in the city it's easy access to Center City and everything that comes with that. Walking around with free iced coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts, goofing off with my friends, and just relaxing felt so great. I'm almost done!!! The worst of the exams is behind me... it feels SO GREAT!!!!

3 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

love this shot, anna! and am glad you had a great time just chillin' with friends.... that's always good for the spirit.

Lacey Lichi said...

I've been on your site quite a bit but I wanted to wait until I could focus a bit to write you a note. I love your pictures. You remind me a lot of me 10 years ago. At least, I'd like to think so! I'm inspired by your fresh outlook on life and honest perspective. You have so much in store for you! This is one of the most exciting times of your life. Face the world with open arms, it IS time to open that door and go singing down the street with your friends. Truly enjoy every minute. (And take lots of pictures along the way!)

Nabeel said...

we have a chestnut street here too :) I wonder how you took this picture, since it has a "birds-eye view"

Looks like a sunny and pleasant day.