Friday 9 May 2008

Ever Green



I wish my stamina was "evergreen"... My exams have been really tough this week. I came home from a math exam yesterday, put on a video, and while the opening credits were rolling I fell asleep and woke up to my cell phone ringing and a blue screen on the T.V. (the movie had ended). My best friend is going to deserve a spa week after the exams are over for all of the calming down and reassuring she's been doing this week. I've been a complete wreck and yet she some how still manages to hang around to encourage me :-) There's a reason I love her! Needless to say it's been a rough week. I'm glad it's FINALLY Friday. Hopefully I'll relax some and study a lot this weekend... Do those two things go together?


iTunes: Wait for you by Elliot Yamin

3 comments:

Anna said...

I like this!

Sorry about the other day! Lunch was well....interesting. The day got away from me after that episode!

Let's try to talk soon!

Love you girl and miss you!

bluemountainmama said...

great photo..... and hang in there!

when will your exams be done?

Lacey Lichi said...

How are the exams going? That sounds absolutely INSANE!! I love the above picture. It is relaxing and serene. Get some rest this weekend then nail those exams! Keep us posted.