Tuesday 20 May 2008

DONE!!!



Done, done, done, done, done DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop myself from saying it over, and over again. I'm done! My exams are over which means high school is almost over! WOW!!! A huge load has been lifted from my shoulders with finishing these exams. A friend who took the same ones before she graduated told me that it was going to be the most intense couple of weeks I had ever experienced in school... boy was she right! Now that they're over I feel so relieved. Lacey mentioned in her comment on my last post about going through the open door in front of me. Well, I've gotten through the one door, being my exams, now I'm in that little room between where the door to normal high school has closed behind me and I'm waiting for the graduation door to open. Believe me, when that door does open I'm going charging through it! I couldn't find a good picture of a door so I decided to do this one of a gate instead... it's more or less the same thing right?

iTunes: Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

5 comments:

Lacey Lichi said...

Congratulations!! When is graduation and where to next? I hope you are going to take a little time just for you. And yes, the gate is just as good as a door- in this instance even better! Great shot!

Anna said...

LOVE THE IMAGE...

LOVE THE SONG...

Congrats girl! I am finally back from Hawaii! It all went great and will be sharing some of the images by the end of this week!

Call me!

Robert said...

A gate is fitting because you can see through it. It means you have more than a glimpse as to where you are going. Congratulations on your accomplishments. You should be proud! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

Unknown said...

Yay! Good description for that photo. Next stop, McDANIEL!!! When are you "officially" done? I finished up last week (if you don't count the one incomplete... but one isn't bad for a semester with back surgery, right?). McD's graduation is today, so by tomorrow I'll officially be a senior. AAAAHHHH!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Here's to a wonderful journey ahead of you...