Monday 2 June 2008

Project Blue #2



I'm loving this whole "Project Blue"... I almost cried yesterday because I couldn't pull over to shoot this amazingly blue house... I was in kinda a rush home because my mom needed the car to drive my sister to a soccer game, and my friend was meeting me at my house so he could pick up me and another friend to go to his house... I may have to make a special trip back to that house though I've been thinking about it quite a bit today. Anyway, this is my soccer jersey from school. I'm very proud to say that I'm the only person to have ever worn this jersey. It was new when I got it and I may just have to keep it now that I'm graduating. My blood, sweat, and tears have been on this jersey... seriously! Blood- nose bleeds, they happen, however, scoring while having a nose bleed is something to be proud of! Sweat- obviously it's a soccer jersey if you don't sweat while wearing one you don't deserve to have one on, plain and simple! Tears- of happiness after scoring against the best team in the city of Philadelphia, of frustration after loosing in the playoffs my Sophmore year to a team to which we were vastly better than, and of sadness at ending my high school varsity soccer career with one of the best coaches in the region. I love soccer it's easy to call it my passion. I hope that I'll be able to continue to play in college and if not... maybe I'll coach someday...

iTunes: Mi Corazoncito by Aventura

4 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing such an important piece of yourself. A perfect choice for Project Blue!!

Robert said...

Without your words, it's just a blue shirt. In fact, I'm not much for soccer, but your words make this work! But I love how you did not shoot it straight on. Great angle and a great post!

Lilli & Nevada said...

that is a great blue

Beverly said...

What a wonderful shirt! That holds so many wonderful memories for you. It is you.