Sunday 29 June 2008

Summer Skies




Ah summer is finally here!!! Originally while I was still in school I thought "When summer comes I'll be able to post more often." Well, its only been the first week of summer vacation and I think I may have posted once... I've been working every day this week which has been good but tiring at the same time. Today is my first day off and my friend and I are locking ourselves in the AC to watch the Euro Cup final- Spain vs Germany. It's going to be a great game! If any of you are interested it will be airing live on ABC at 2:30 EST.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Great shot! Love the angle!

Unknown said...

Ditto to the other Anna! I miss looking out my window and seeing that building :(

Robert said...

How did I know soccer would have something to do with why you have not posted so much lately??? I hope you're enjoying this season, busy as it may be.

Nabeel said...

actually the winter skies on a chilly sunny day look exactly the same :)