Saturday 7 June 2008

Project Blue #4



Project Blue #4. I found this little dragonfly while out at The Coffee House the other day. My friends were quite amused at my taking tons of pictures of things that were blue... I had to explain the whole blogging thing to them... Some of them got it and others just take it as "Well, it's Anna." Euro Cup starts today! I am SO excited about it. I'll be watching the opening game and then the Portugal game at my soccer coach's house along with other people from school. Sorry this is such a quick post but there are somethings I need to do before going to watch the games. Have a great Saturday!!!

iTunes: We're So Far Away by Mae

5 comments:

Robert said...

I'm so soccer illiterate. When you said "Euro Cup" I thought you were starting to talk about what you ordered at The Coffee House. I said I'll try, but let's not expect miracles here!

I love this picture. When viewing it larger (which I recommend to other readers) I can see the reflections from the lights above. I like how you composed the image with the body stretching out across the frame. Nicely done. For those who don't get it, their loss and our gain. Nice work! Enjoy the game. :)

Jeanne Damoff said...

I love this shot, Anna! Great angle.

My daughter has a wire-and-bead dragonfly on her bookshelf. She also loves capturing her world with a camera. I think you two would be kindreds. :)

(Robert's comment about "Euro Cup" made me laugh out loud.)

photowannabe said...

Very arty shot Anna. I enjoyed browsing through your posts. You definitely have an eye.

Anna said...

OK, so I am pretty sure that I have heard that a TON...

"Oh, that's Anna!"

;)

Nabeel said...

i like the depth of field in this picture. nice