Wednesday 25 June 2008

Punk Rock Mommy




First, I did NOT take this picture... I wish I was at that point but I'm not.

I've been wrestling with a lot lately. One of my good friend's moms who I've known for as long as I can remember is dying from inflammatory breast cancer. She probably has a few more weeks at most... She'll be leaving 6 kids ages 18 to 18 months here on earth. I can only pray that she isn't in a lot of pain between now and when Jesus comes to take her away and that he gives his amazing healing and comfort to those left here.

To visit Miss Andrea's blog go to www.punkrockmommy.org/blog

4 comments:

Robert said...

As much hurt as is in your words, I take comfort in the fact that you said she will be going to meet Jesus. My prayers go out to her, her family, and you in this difficult time.

Unknown said...

I'll be continuing to pray for her and her family and friends who will be (and are) grieving. Let me know how things are going.

Miss you!

Anna said...

I will be praying Anna and I am going to check out her blog. Please keep us updated.

Unknown said...

Haha, glad you like the changes in my blog! And what do you mean "the header is so me?" What is so me about it? :)