Sunday 1 June 2008

Project Blue #1




Ah SEPTA- The Philly public trans system... I take public transportation to and from school and anytime I want to go into Center City. Here's a weather worn bus stop sign near my house. I love the blue and red in the sign but also the great color of the sky. I'm SO glad summer is on its way finally! I'm so tired of dreary, cold, spring and winter weather. I love the sun and the heat!!!!! Humidity I'm not so crazy about though... Saturday was really rainy and muggy which was NOT a good thing as it was the day of my friend's wedding and they had an outdoor reception. Everyone made the best of it though and the bride and groom were so happy together I don't think they even noticed the weather. I have a few pictures from the wedding/reception that I'll post sometime maybe but for now I'm sticking with Project Blue.

iTunes: Me and Mr. Jones by Amy Winehouse

9 comments:

Gina said...

Great faded blues! Looks really nice against the sky too :)

Robert said...

A blue post with personal meaning. I love it. And I'm with you regarding humidity. Not a big fan of it. Unless I'm in Hawaii. I don't seem to mind it to much there. Enjoy the pursuit of more things blue. Looking forward to wedding pictures too.

Melli said...

Isn't it funny how the most ordinary things can be FUN when a project like this comes up? I love that you didn't let that go UNnoticed!

dot said...

Nice blue sky and I love the sign. Made a great picture!

Raven said...

What a nice sign - as signs go. I like the angle and the sky behind it. Neat photo. Sorry about the humidity. I'm just grateful that it's finally not cold and I can have my windows open. Humidity does stink. Hope your days are dryer from now on.

Anonymous said...

Isn't amazing how many things are blue when your mind is looking... nice shot.

JunieRose2005 said...

Yes!! That's a nice blue!



Junie

Lacey Lichi said...

Hey girlie! Welcome to the project. Sorry about the humidity- it's hitting here too! Nice shot. The story makes it. We don't have a great bus system here but I've taken it with the kids a few times just for the experience. Looking forward to more pictures!

Beverly said...

I took a photo like that yesterday as I was driving down the street. (No, I was stopped waiting for the light to change.) I'll put mine up in a day or two.